To become pregnant is a beautiful phase in a woman’s life, but not everyone gets to achieve this happiness normally. The change in our lifestyle and brought multiple changes in our body, as a result we are gradually pushing ourselves towards unhealthy lifestyle and a lot of health disorders against which we aren’t really careful about. If you too are struggling on how to become pregnant, you need to know about the various ways that work.
If even after repeated efforts, you see very less or no improvement in your attempt to get pregnant, you need to initially go for regular checkups to find out the root cause behind infertility. Your doctor is an expert, and he may suggest you some natural means to get pregnant, that might include certain medicines to be included in the process. If the case lies to be beyond normal treatment, then the process In Vitro Fertilization might be suggested.
What is In Vitro Fertilization?
In Vitro Fertilization popularly known as IVF is an assisted reproductive technology, it is done by extracting eggs from the female body, retrieving a sperm sample and then putting them manually together to fertilize. This is done in a laboratory dish, under proper supervision of experts who are concerned for that matter.
IVF treats fertility in different ways, these are explained below;
- It is done to treat blockage or damage in fallopian tubes, if they are the reason for infertility.
- It treats the infertility causes in male, like decreased motility or decreased sperm count.
- IVF treats issues like premature ovarian failure, ovulation disorder, or uterine fibroids.
- It is the right means to conceive for women who have got their fallopian tubes removed for a reason.
- Certain individuals have genetic disorders, where infertility might be genetic IVF is a treatment for these situations too.
Amongst the cases reported, some reasons are explained and known, while there are also unexplained reasons in some cases which might be the cause of infertility. IVF works to let the patient get rid of both explained and unexplained causes of infertility.